(210) 599-9999(512) 452-5466 Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, & Rio Grande Valley
Terms & Conditions
Client is subject to the following terms and conditions
1. Signing client reserving a vehicle(s) must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Signing client is responsible for all payments and additional costs incurred by the client and /or anyone in the client’s party.
3. There is absolutely NO SMOKING and /or EATING in the vehicle(s).
4. No weapons, PETS and illegal substances of any sort will be allowed to be used or transported in the vehicle (s). Any violations of this section will result in termination of the contract and services; furthermore, no refund will be relinquished.
5. Any person(s) under the age of 21 will not be permitted to consume and or be in the possession of any alcoholic beverages. Any violation will result in termination of this contact and or services without a refund.
6. ETI Limousine & Charter reserves the right to terminate services without refund due to disorderly conduct by anyone in the party; this includes but is not limited to hanging out of windows, excessive noise, abusive language, etc.
7. No décor or writing on or inside the vehicle (s) allowed; this includes shoe polish, paint, scotch tape, etc. Any attempts to do so will terminate the contract and or services, no refund will be relinquished.
8. An additional $250.00 fee per vehicle (s) will be assessed to the signing client for anyone in the client party vomiting on the interior/exterior of the vehicle (s).
9. ETI Limousine & Charter is not responsible for any and all items left in the vehicle (s).
10. ETI Limousine & Charter reserves the right to refuse any unscheduled exceeded hours and any changes to the original agreed scheduled runs, unless approved by management.
11. In the event that unscheduled exceeded hours are approved, our regular hourly rate will be charged; discounted rates may not be applicable, unless approved by management.
12. In the event of a schedule change by the client, a $50.00 re-scheduling fee will be added the final cost.
13. Client acknowledges and agrees that a late arrival grace period due to accidents, congested traffic, breakdowns and unforeseen occurrences will be allowed and the company will adjust and amend contract time accordingly.
14. In the event of an unforeseen incidence, a comparable substitution vehicle(s) will be provided.
15. A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required for the reservation of a vehicle(s). In the event of cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled run, 100% of total cost will be forfeited. There will be No-Cash refunds.
16. High Demand/Special Event – Payment in full will be required for all reservations made within thirty (30) days in advance of the event. There will be NO REFUND for cancellation within 30 days.
17. ETI Limousine & Charter reserves the right to charge for the full amount of the scheduled run whether or not service is used in its entirety by the client.
18. Signing client is responsible for any and all damages to the vehicle(s) and/or equipment caused by client or any of client’s guests (this includes but is not limited to defacing, missing, broken items, unnecessary spillage or littering and etc.)
19. All rendered services are indisputable.
20. “There will be No Refund for unused hours”. Please Book accordingly.
21. This agreement will be binding for current and all future services provided by ETI Limousine & Charter.